welcome
Dragon Age: Absolution is an alternate universe RPG based on BioWare's video game and novel series. DA: Absolution is rated 18+ for mature content, and played in a highly literate third-person perspective. All DA concepts and pictures belong to Bioware and their respective artists.

Please register with proper capitalization and your character's full name.

updates
10.5 - Absolution is open, active and welcomes you! What has changed in the past few months? A civil war has started in Ferelden! Seekers have arrived in Kirkwall, and tensions are higher than ever. And pirates? Come, join the fun!
staff

stats
WARDENS
4 male
4 female
CHANTRY
3 male
5 female
APOSTATES
3 male
3 female
CROWS
2 male
1 female
NOBLES
1 male
0 female
FREELANCERS
2 male
1 female
UNALIGNED
0 male
1 female
DALISH
0 male
2 female
QUNARI
0 male
1 female
Quote of the Week-

❝There has yet to be a thing that I have wanted that gold cannot buy. Drink. Food. New armour. New blades. Boys. Girls. Gold is what makes the world turn, princess, whether you want to admit it or not."
Orion Stormborn[src]

Add Reply
New Poll

Someone to Protect, WANTED!
Marcus Carlyle
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 07:40 AM
3 posts
protector
Group Icon

Someone to Protect

Hey guys! So I'm looking for anyone interested in playing the young magister that travels with Marcus basically as his ward, after freeing him from a life mostly spent in forced servitude.

Now, personality and backstory wise, I'm leaving this character generally open to whoever wants to take it. Though there a few things which must remain in their story;
  • Mage first travels the world as an apostate (what they do and where they're from are entirely up to you).

• Mage finds out about ancient heritage running into old Tevinter, finding themselves part of a once (and still very much so) powerful and influential family.

• Travels to Tevinter, where they're passed around to every known magister before ending up Magister Valrous' estate.

• Duels Magister Valrous' and wins, allowing rights to the magister's property and servants (Marcus included).

• Sells off the house and frees the slaves (and Marcus).

Anything backstory wise past these points is entirely open to the player's will! Personality is also flexible, paragon or renegade (or PARAGRADE). Any feelings towards Marcus are open, though they have to at least tolerate him. As far as their prestigious family line goes, they can either choose to take it on (which wouldn't really mean they have to stay in Tevinter), or go back to the good ol' days of running!

Lastly I am leaving the option of play-bys open, though I do have a preference for Natalie Dormer (ALL THE GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS), but please choose whichever pb you like! Any who are interested, PM me, I'll be looking forward to rping with you!
PM
^
guestie
 Posted: Dec 19 2014, 11:21 AM
N/A posts

So I'd really like to take this if it's still open!
^
romana
 Posted: Dec 19 2014, 04:27 PM
340 posts
Admin
Group Icon

Hello, guest! The character is not taken, but the person who put up the wanted ad is not around at the moment. The PB is available, as is the type of character advertised, otherwise unfortunately this particular wanted can't be fulfilled. If you particularly wish to take up a wanted character, we were intending to put up some fairly important ones, if you wish to hear about these let us know and I'll message you some information about them.
PMEmail
^
guestie
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 01:01 PM
N/A posts

Okay, thank you for letting me know! I'm still very interested in joining though so I'm going to keep looking through the want ads, otherwise I may make another type of character!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.